All papers must be original. The papers submitted to the workshop will be peer reviewed by a minimum of 3 reviewers.
The following paper categories are welcome:
- Full Papers: Full research papers should describe original work and not simultaneously submitted to another journal or conference, and be 8 pages in length (including all figures, tables and references). The full papers will be presented as 20 min talks, followed by Q&A.
- Short Papers: Research papers, positions, visions, concepts, demo descriptions, or practice reports, 4 pages in length (including all figures, tables and references), should contain enough information for the program committee to evaluate whether the submission will generate discussion at the workshop. The short papers will be presented as 10 min talks, followed by Q&A.
Accepted papers will be included in the IPDPS workshop proceedings. For more details on paper submission instructions, please visit the workshop webpage https://paise.org. All authors are encouraged (but not required) to prepare and display posters complementing their talk during the entire workshop to allow participants to learn about their work in a non-linear fashion.
Full technical papers, and extended abstracts on opinions, visions, positions, and solutions along the following topics are welcome:
- AI and IoT Applications at the Edge
- Collaborative and Distributed Learning at the Edge
- Cyber-Security and Privacy in Edge Computing
- DevOps across Edge and Cloud
- Data and AI Lifecycle Management across Edge and Cloud
- Edge-driven HPC, and HPC-steered Edge Computing
- Energy Efficient and Low-power Hardware Architectures for the Edge
- Serverless and other Programming Models for Edge
- Multitenancy at the Edge
- Digital-twins and other applications catalyzed by edge-computing
Templates for MS Word and LaTeX provided by IEEE eXpress Conference Publishing are available for download. See the latest versions here.
- February 14th AOE, 2024: Submission deadline.
- February 27th AOE, 2024: Notification of acceptance.
- March 7th, 2024: Camera ready papers due.
- May 27th, 2024: Workshop.